Diabetes mellitus (DM) is a set of related diseases in which the body cannot regulate the amount of sugar (specifically, glucose) in the blood. Diabetes includes type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, gestational diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and pre-diabetes.
See the complete A-Z list of all the Diabetes related information or browse the current list of select resources.
Diabetes Related Resources
- How Do You Get Rid of Diabetic Ketoacidosis?
- Why Is My Leg Burning Below My Knee?
- Insulin Resistance
- High Blood Sugar (Hyperglycemia)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- What Does Being Swollen Mean?
- Creatinine Blood Tests
- What Is Quercetin Used For?
- What Does Appetite Mean?
- What Are the Warning Signs of Neuropathy?
- How Do You Bring Down Your Blood Sugar?
- What Is the Most Common Cause of Low Blood Sugar?
- What Age Does Type 2 Diabetes Usually Start?
- What Are the First Signs of Being a Diabetic?
- What Foods to Eat to Lower Potassium Levels
Diabetes Images and Slideshows
- What You Should Know About Metabolic Syndrome
- Diabetes: Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment
- Slideshow: Diabetes Management in 10 Minutes
- 10 Muscle-Building Exercises for Diabetes
- Diabetes: Best Diets When You Have Diabetes
- Type 1 Diabetes: What Are The Symptoms?
- Diabetes: Best Foods for a Prediabetes Diet
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy: Improve Diabetes Nerve Pain
- Type 2 Diabetes: Signs, Symptoms, Treatments
- Diabetes: What Raises and Lowers Your Blood Sugar Level?
- Diabetes: Guide to Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- Diabetes: 12 Ways Too Much Sugar Harms Your Body
- Prediabetes: You Can Turn It Around
- Diabetes: How Blood Sugar Levels Affect Your Body
- Diabetes Tips: Managing and Living With Diabetes