More than 10 million people a year visit a doctor or an emergency department because of headache. With a complete history and physical examination, a doctor can correctly diagnose and treat a great majority of headaches. Tension headache is the most common type of headache.
See the complete A-Z list of all the Headache & Migraine related information or browse the current list of select resources.
Headache & Migraine Related Resources
Headache & Migraine Articles
- What Are the Types of Headaches and Location?
- What Does an Enhanced Sense of Smell Mean?
- Worst Headache of Your Life
- Cluster Headaches
- Tension Headache
- Migraine Headache
- What Happens in the Brain During a Migraine?
- What Causes Migraines in Women?
- What Does the Start of a Migraine Feel Like?
- What Are the Four Stages of a Migraine?
- Visual Migraines (Ocular Migraines)
- Migraine Headache FAQs
- Cluster Headache FAQs
- How Does CGRP Cause Migraine?
- When Should I Worry About a Headache?
Headache & Migraine Images and Slideshows
- Types of Headaches: Migraine, Tension, Cluster
- Build Your Migraine Response Kit
- What Foods Cause Headaches and Migraines?
- Migraines and Headaches: Remedies That Can Either Help or Hurt a Migraine
- Migraine Headaches: 14 Non-Drug Treatments for Migraines
- What Is Epilepsy? Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments
- 16 Surprising Headache Triggers and Tips for Pain Relief
- Migraine or Tension Headache? Symptoms, Triggers, Treatments
- Migraine and Headaches: Top Migraine Hacks
- Pain: Why Does My Head Ache?
- Pictures of Famous People Coping With Migraines